I will be traveling to Ireland in mid-November. I arrive at the Shannon Airport and will pick up a rental car to travel to Ennistymon. I would like to purchase a data card for my mobile WIFI device. I have a Huawei Mobile WIFI E5377. I arrive at 06.00 am, will there be any shops will be open at the airport where I can purchase a data card or does the airport have any automated machines where data cards can be purchased?
Assuming no shops are open, does anyone have suggestions as to a nearby location that I can purchase the data card? I know that there is a Tesco in Ennis. Should I just plan to go there?
I am also willing to purchase the card online and have the card sent to me in advance of the trip if anyone has experience in doing this.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 4 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 5 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 6 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 7 Driving through Paris
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 10 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Barcelona alternative
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 21 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris