My family is flying on one ticket from San Francisco, USA to Ibiza, Spain with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Madrid. Airlines are United, Lufthansa and Air Europa. Will the luggage be checked through to Ibiza or will they have to pick up the luggage in Madrid and then recheck it? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 5 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 6 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 7 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 8 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 11 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 12 Helpful Hint
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 15 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 16 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Finland around Christmas time?
- 19 monograms vacation tours
- 20 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 25 Crete Holiday
SFO-FRA-MAD-IBZ: Pick up luggage before final destination?