My family is flying on one ticket from San Francisco, USA to Ibiza, Spain with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Madrid. Airlines are United, Lufthansa and Air Europa. Will the luggage be checked through to Ibiza or will they have to pick up the luggage in Madrid and then recheck it? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 2 Paris day trips August
- 3 Athens
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 7 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Transportation from Brno train station
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 12 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 21 Moving to Italy
- 22 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 23 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 24 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 25 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
SFO-FRA-MAD-IBZ: Pick up luggage before final destination?