We have a group of 12 traveling in Puglia next October and want a couple of night stopover in Matera. I got reservations at Sextantio Le Grotte della Civita but it seems quite expensive -- for that area anyway. Has anyone stayed there? Most of the other places around are sold out already! Any other suggestions?
Sextantio Le Grotte della Civita in Matera?
- 1 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 2 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 3 Nice
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 Heathrow
- 7 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 Four Days in Seville
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 19 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 20 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 21 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 22 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013