Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 Help with France itinerary
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 11 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 12 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 16 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 17 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 24 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek