Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 2 Provence, near Nice
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 5 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 9 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 10 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 11 hire a car or public transport
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 14 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 17 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 18 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 19 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 22 Paris first then where?
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 25 Vienna.stay in pension.