Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Looking for advice about travel insurance
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 5 plug adapters ITALY
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Transfer Milan airport
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 10 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 11 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 London for Free
- 15 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters