Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 2 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 3 Train tickets France and Spain
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 8 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 9 Positano in high season???
- 10 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 11 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 12 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 13 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 14 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 15 3 day trip from London to Edinburgh, Dublin, Stockholm or Helsinki+Tallin
- 16 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 17 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 18 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 19 Trains
- 20 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 21 Portugual travel to Compostella, spain
- 22 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 23 flights to Lisbon from NYC area
- 24 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 25 Travel by train in Poland?