Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 6 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 9 Paris in April?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 14 London hotel
- 15 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 16 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 17 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 Germany-berlin marathon
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014