Where in Seville is this new architectural wonder?? We thought we thoroughly explored this fabulous city over 4 days but somehow missed it. Stayed at the El Rey Morro in the old quarter. This needs to be added to the guidebooks ASAP!
Seville's Metropol Parasol
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 2 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 8 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 9 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 12 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 13 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Scotland Votes "No"
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Olive Oil
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!