I will be in Seville for 2 days and 2 nights in May. Would like to see the Meszuita in Cordoba. Is is worth the trip there by train for a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 2 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 5 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 4 days in lake region
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 9 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 10 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 11 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 12 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 13 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 14 7 countries in a month
- 15 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 16 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 17 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 18 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 19 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 20 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 24 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 25 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours