I will be in Seville for 2 days and 2 nights in May. Would like to see the Meszuita in Cordoba. Is is worth the trip there by train for a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 2 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 3 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 4 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 5 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 6 Europe itinerary advice
- 7 Bayeux tapestry
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 10 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 11 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Camino No-No
- 14 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 15 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 16 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 17 Group Transportation in French Riviera
- 18 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 20 Anywhere to run in Granada?
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Train des Pignes