I will be in Seville for 2 days and 2 nights in May. Would like to see the Meszuita in Cordoba. Is is worth the trip there by train for a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 2 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 3 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 4 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 5 Train tickets France and Spain
- 6 Travel by train in Poland?
- 7 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 8 Trains Austria
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 12 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 15 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 16 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 17 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 18 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 20 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 21 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 22 Staying in the Highlands
- 23 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 24 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 25 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto