I will be in Seville for 2 days and 2 nights in May. Would like to see the Meszuita in Cordoba. Is is worth the trip there by train for a few hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 4 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Provence, near Nice
- 7 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 11 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 12 hire a car or public transport
- 13 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 14 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 15 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 20 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 21 3 weeks in Europe
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 Paris first then where?
- 24 Stay away from EF Tours
- 25 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe