I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 Budapest in December 2017
- 4 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 5 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 6 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 7 Trek through Eur
- 8 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Roma Pass
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Amsterdam hotels
- 17 Denmark or Sweden?
- 18 Europe itinerary questions
- 19 London Hotels
- 20 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 23 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy