I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Seville: transport to Algamitas and Flamenco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 2 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 London 2nd time around
- 15 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 16 Traveling in France by train
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 23 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 24 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 25 Traveling to Eastern Europe