I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 2 Greece Travel Advice
- 3 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 4 Belgian airports
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Lake Garda- Italy
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 10 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Brussels Airport
- 13 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 14 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 15 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 16 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 20 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 21 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Which order should I travel
- 25 Which order should I travel