I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Seville: transport to Algamitas and Flamenco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Italy dolomites
- 4 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 5 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 6 Scuol, Switzerland
- 7 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 13 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 Switzerland help...?
- 18 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 19 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Sicily in a winter
- 24 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 25 A month in Europe - how does this sound?