I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Seville: transport to Algamitas and Flamenco
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station