I'm going on an exodus walking tour in Andalucia. The tour is based in a cortijo near the village of Algamitas. Algamitas is sort 1/2 way between Osuna and Ronda. I'm not taking the transport option they provide and am instead arriving the day before in Seville.
So, on Saturday, March 30th, I'll need to make my own way to the accomodation near Algamitas. I was considering getting the train to Osuna, wandering around a bit, and then a taxi to the farmhouse. I need to get there after 4pm, but preferably before dark.
What do you suggest? Is it easy to get a taxi in Osuna? Or, does anyone have phone numbers for a taxi service there that I could pre-book? I'm also aware that this is the easter (Santa Semana) week. Does that make it harder to get a taxi? Am I better off getting a taxi from Seville? (I'm aware that'll cost about 50 euros)
On Saturday, April 6th, I'll have a free night in Seville, and I would like to see/hear some Flamenco / Sevillanas. I've seen website the oft recommended http://casadelamemoria.es but, I can't figure out how to make a booking. Or am I likely to be too late for that anyway? Is there some other venue I should look at?
I'll be very grateful for any help.
Seville: transport to Algamitas and Flamenco
- 1 Rome apartment
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 4 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 5 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 7 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 8 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 9 Yet another train question......
- 10 Best area to stay in Rome
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Getting the best our of Europe
- 13 london travelcrard
- 14 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 15 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 18 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 19 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 21 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 24 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 25 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...