We are first time visitors flying into Seville from Barcelona and have about a week to make our way to Madrid. I had been thinking that picking up a car at the Seville airport would allow us to explore the sherry triangle, perhaps Cadiz too, and then visit Seville, Córdoba, and Toledo. But I'm wondering if that's too much moving around, and also if having a car will be more trouble than it's worth in terms of parking, urban traffic etc. I'm comfortable driving in Europe but if it would be just as easy to get around by train that would be great.
Thoughts? Any feedback on our itinerary would be appreciated too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 2 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 5 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 6 강남풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374ACEめ《강남풀사롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》↗강예빈팀장↔
- 7 강남매직미러풀싸롱O1O 4444 9374
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 13 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 14 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 18 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 21 Restaurants
- 22 Bursa/Iznik
- 23 Confused on which train pass
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Brussels, Belgium