We are first time visitors flying into Seville from Barcelona and have about a week to make our way to Madrid. I had been thinking that picking up a car at the Seville airport would allow us to explore the sherry triangle, perhaps Cadiz too, and then visit Seville, Córdoba, and Toledo. But I'm wondering if that's too much moving around, and also if having a car will be more trouble than it's worth in terms of parking, urban traffic etc. I'm comfortable driving in Europe but if it would be just as easy to get around by train that would be great.
Thoughts? Any feedback on our itinerary would be appreciated too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 10 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Need Information about French Alps
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 19 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 20 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir