We are first time visitors flying into Seville from Barcelona and have about a week to make our way to Madrid. I had been thinking that picking up a car at the Seville airport would allow us to explore the sherry triangle, perhaps Cadiz too, and then visit Seville, Córdoba, and Toledo. But I'm wondering if that's too much moving around, and also if having a car will be more trouble than it's worth in terms of parking, urban traffic etc. I'm comfortable driving in Europe but if it would be just as easy to get around by train that would be great.
Thoughts? Any feedback on our itinerary would be appreciated too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 코리아바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 3 바카라사이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 4 바카라싸이트━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 5 테크노바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 6 마카오바카라━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 7 International Flight Question
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Another tipping question: concierges
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Luggage Storage
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 24 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139