We have 7 adults (4 senior citizen) and 2 children. We have quite a number of suite cases with us and we're not sure whether which mode of transport (i.e. bus or train) is more convenient for us. Will we have a lot of problem carrying suit cases up the train and looking for storage spaces for the suit cases in the train? Would it be easier to take the bus looking at the number of suit cases that we have?
Seville to Granada by bus or train?
- 1 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 2 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 3 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 4 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 7 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 8 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 9 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 12 Last monte Paris apartment
- 13 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 16 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 17 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 18 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 19 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 20 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 21 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 22 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 23 Backpacking through Europe
- 24 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 25 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges