We have 7 adults (4 senior citizen) and 2 children. We have quite a number of suite cases with us and we're not sure whether which mode of transport (i.e. bus or train) is more convenient for us. Will we have a lot of problem carrying suit cases up the train and looking for storage spaces for the suit cases in the train? Would it be easier to take the bus looking at the number of suit cases that we have?
Seville to Granada by bus or train?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 7 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 11 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 One more last question on Bayeux
- 18 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools