We have 7 adults (4 senior citizen) and 2 children. We have quite a number of suite cases with us and we're not sure whether which mode of transport (i.e. bus or train) is more convenient for us. Will we have a lot of problem carrying suit cases up the train and looking for storage spaces for the suit cases in the train? Would it be easier to take the bus looking at the number of suit cases that we have?
Seville to Granada by bus or train?
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 Car rental Italy
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 5 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 6 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 7 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 8 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 9 Northern Italy
- 10 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 11 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 12 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 13 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 14 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 15 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 16 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 17 Best area for wine and which one?
- 18 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 21 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 22 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 23 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Drive Rome Florence