We have 7 adults (4 senior citizen) and 2 children. We have quite a number of suite cases with us and we're not sure whether which mode of transport (i.e. bus or train) is more convenient for us. Will we have a lot of problem carrying suit cases up the train and looking for storage spaces for the suit cases in the train? Would it be easier to take the bus looking at the number of suit cases that we have?
Seville to Granada by bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Itinerary for Spain
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Spanish Music
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Things to do in/around Milan
- 9 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 10 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Ireland's west coast
- 13 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 14 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 17 Arles as a base?
- 18 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 19 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 20 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 21 Aix en Provence
- 22 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 25 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome