We have 7 adults (4 senior citizen) and 2 children. We have quite a number of suite cases with us and we're not sure whether which mode of transport (i.e. bus or train) is more convenient for us. Will we have a lot of problem carrying suit cases up the train and looking for storage spaces for the suit cases in the train? Would it be easier to take the bus looking at the number of suit cases that we have?
Seville to Granada by bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Chip but no PIN
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 9 car rental advice in Portugal
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?