We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 3 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 4 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 Rome train to Positano
- 7 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Car rental in Paris
- 10 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 France to stop making foie grois
- 13 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 14 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 17 Road Maps of Ireland
- 18 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 19 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 A new travel app for Poland
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?