We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 2 Language school in Valencia for teenager
- 3 italy in ll days and what to see
- 4 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Slovania & Croatia
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...
- 9 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 10 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 11 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 12 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 13 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 16 Alhambra Guide
- 17 Austria to Itlay road trip
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 20 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 21 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 To europe this Aug
- 24 Amsterdam and ?????
- 25 Accomodation # Interlaken,Bern,Lucern,Lausanne,Geneva
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?