We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 3 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 4 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 5 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 6 Barcelona Transfers
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 9 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 10 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 11 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 12 Ireland in a week
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 18 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 2 Week European Itinerary
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?