We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 Bandol port of call
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 August
- 9 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 10 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 11 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 14 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 15 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 18 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 19 Shopping in Paris
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 23 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 24 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?