We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?
- 1 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 2 Paris: Do you have a favorite "splurge" purchase?
- 3 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 4 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 7 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 8 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 9 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 12 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 13 portugal
- 14 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 15 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 16 Vacation rental in Provence
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 London on a sunny day
- 20 rand versus euro
- 21 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 22 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 23 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Sardinia, Italy