We are looking to stay in Seville for 4 nights in mid-Oct this year. We have found a lovely apartment (http://www.veoapartment.com/apartment-seville-0196-teodosio-terrace.html) located in San Vicente neighbourhood. From reading previous blogs I am of the understanding that the best place to be is Santa Cruz..... is San Vicente a close second? or should we try to find accommodation in Santa Cruz.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 4 12 nights in Greek islands
- 5 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 8 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 9 Classical Music in Milan
- 10 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 14 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 15 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 16 Pousadas in Portugal
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Antiques shopping Rome
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 Scotland Trip Planning
- 21 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 22 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 23 Paris food tours?
- 24 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 25 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
Seville - San Vicente neighbourhood..... should we stay there?