I couldn't find anything online but wonder if someone has already had this experience. I thought it might be fun to dress up in flamenco or folk costumes and take photos while we are in Seville (or Ronda). I have seen something like that in Barcelona but there were 15 in our group at that time, so it was not possible to do it at once. La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona does have this kind of service. This time, our group is smaller and I thought it could be a fun souvenir to take home. Photos in traditional costumes.
Has anyone ever seen or done anything like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ludwig Castles
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Best Viking Sites
- 4 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 5 Ex-pats with young kids
- 6 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 9 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 10 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 13 Hotels in Turin
- 14 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 15 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 16 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 19 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 23 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 24 Greece
- 25 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers