I couldn't find anything online but wonder if someone has already had this experience. I thought it might be fun to dress up in flamenco or folk costumes and take photos while we are in Seville (or Ronda). I have seen something like that in Barcelona but there were 15 in our group at that time, so it was not possible to do it at once. La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona does have this kind of service. This time, our group is smaller and I thought it could be a fun souvenir to take home. Photos in traditional costumes.
Has anyone ever seen or done anything like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 4 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 5 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Super Cover For Hertz
- 19 When to Visit Scotland
- 20 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 21 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 22 Amalfi Coast help
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Sicily
- 25 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?