I couldn't find anything online but wonder if someone has already had this experience. I thought it might be fun to dress up in flamenco or folk costumes and take photos while we are in Seville (or Ronda). I have seen something like that in Barcelona but there were 15 in our group at that time, so it was not possible to do it at once. La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona does have this kind of service. This time, our group is smaller and I thought it could be a fun souvenir to take home. Photos in traditional costumes.
Has anyone ever seen or done anything like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 12 Planning A trip
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Driving through Paris
- 15 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 25 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish