I couldn't find anything online but wonder if someone has already had this experience. I thought it might be fun to dress up in flamenco or folk costumes and take photos while we are in Seville (or Ronda). I have seen something like that in Barcelona but there were 15 in our group at that time, so it was not possible to do it at once. La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona does have this kind of service. This time, our group is smaller and I thought it could be a fun souvenir to take home. Photos in traditional costumes.
Has anyone ever seen or done anything like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 2 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 Italy bus or train
- 7 Vacation
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 Ireland itinerary help please
- 10 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 11 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 12 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 20 Berlin to Italy
- 21 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 22 Florence - Where to stay
- 23 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Where to go!?