I couldn't find anything online but wonder if someone has already had this experience. I thought it might be fun to dress up in flamenco or folk costumes and take photos while we are in Seville (or Ronda). I have seen something like that in Barcelona but there were 15 in our group at that time, so it was not possible to do it at once. La Casa Vella - Flamenco in Barcelona does have this kind of service. This time, our group is smaller and I thought it could be a fun souvenir to take home. Photos in traditional costumes.
Has anyone ever seen or done anything like that?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Call IN U.S.A TECHNICAL SETUP : AOL Mail CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich