We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 10 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 11 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 12 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 13 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 14 Scotland Highlands
- 15 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 16 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 17 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 18 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 19 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 22 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 23 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 Rome and Venice in December