We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 12 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 21 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 22 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples