We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French theater in Paris
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 12 Italian lakes
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 15 What do after Bernia Express?
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 Walking itinerary in England?
- 19 Rouen Tour Companies
- 20 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time