We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Dalmation coast in October?
- 3 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 5 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 9 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 Where to stay in Umbria
- 12 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 13 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 14 First Trip to Ireland
- 15 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 16 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Tattoos in Italy
- 21 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Another Question re Scotland
- 24 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 25 Anniversary Trip to Ireland