We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Sixt insurance claim
- 3 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 4 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 7 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 15 SIM card
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 All of Spain or something else..?
- 18 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 19 RENFE error message during payment
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Europe itinerary review
- 24 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 25 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain