We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice to lucca by car
- 2 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 10 Days trip to Europe
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 9 London-Paris solo trip
- 10 Healthy eating in Rome
- 11 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 12 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 13 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 14 Shoppingin Spain
- 15 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 16 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 17 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 18 Where to stay around Munich
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 21 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 22 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 23 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 24 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 25 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated