I will be in Spain in April 09. I will be based in Malaga for 7 days with 2 more days free. i am toying with going either to Seville or Granada on these 2 days. Any advise? I will be renting a car. If I chose Seville, is it then viarable to do Granada as a day trip?
Seville or Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 5 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 6 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 15 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?