I will be in Spain in April 09. I will be based in Malaga for 7 days with 2 more days free. i am toying with going either to Seville or Granada on these 2 days. Any advise? I will be renting a car. If I chose Seville, is it then viarable to do Granada as a day trip?
Seville or Granada
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 20 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland