We are a family of 6 including two preteen kids. We would like to have a low key not very expensive dinner on Christmas Eve in Seville. We are finding lots of price fixed dinner options that are very expensive. Does anyone know of any less expensive restaurants that are open for dinner that night? We also want to rent rowboats by the Plaza Espana during the day. Does anyone know if they will be open during the day on December 24th? Thanks so much.
Seville on Christmas Eve - suggestions for eating/sights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 3 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 8 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 11 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Car Rental in Iceland
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)