We are a family of 6 including two preteen kids. We would like to have a low key not very expensive dinner on Christmas Eve in Seville. We are finding lots of price fixed dinner options that are very expensive. Does anyone know of any less expensive restaurants that are open for dinner that night? We also want to rent rowboats by the Plaza Espana during the day. Does anyone know if they will be open during the day on December 24th? Thanks so much.
Seville on Christmas Eve - suggestions for eating/sights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como transportation questions
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Cylades Island Hopping
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 6 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 7 history museums or locations
- 8 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 12 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Good times in Munich, the city
- 15 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 16 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy