Greetings to you all!
Seeing that Seville’s Top 2 attractions are the Alcazar and the Cathedral, I wonder if it’d be wiser to do them on separate days? So, does this itinerary make sense? Or am I missing something important ? I really want to get some variety and not do similar in style places. And the group is much smaller than initially expected – 7 of us altogether (65-78yrs old). An hour-by-hour itinerary is something that I feel more comfortable with even if things change later on
Day 1 /
18.00h arrive from Cordoba (Gran Melia Colon 3 nights)
20.30h tapas dinner at Enrique Becerra (walk)
Day 2 / Walking Tour + Horse carriage ride / Alcazar Day
09.00h walk to Alcazar via the Bullring + Torre del Ore (photo stops)
09.45h -11.45h Visit the Alcazar (possibly including a tour of the Royal Apartment @10.30h)
11.45h -13.30h Walking tour of Santa Cruz
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Vineria San Telmo
15.00h Walk back to the Cathedral area for a horse-buggy ride
15.15-16.00h Horse carriage ride through Maria Luisa park + Plaza Espana (ca. 45-60min)
16.30h Return to the hotel to rest
18.45h Walk to Casa de la Memoria (to get good seats)
19.30-20.30h Flamenco show
20.30h Dinner at Cuna 2 Restaurant near the flamenco venue
22.30h Return to the hotel
*** That seems to be like a LOT of walking for one day . Anyway, to remedy that ?
Day 3 / Walking Tour / Cathedral Day
09.15h Depart hotel to Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas via Metrópol Parasol photo-stop
10.00-11.00h Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas
11.15h -11.45h Iglesia del Salvador Church
12.00-13.00h Cathedral (about 45-60min?)
13.00-13.30h Giralda climb to the top for the views (about 30-40min?)
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Restaurant San Marco (basically basically for the ambiance of the old Arab Baths... still a bit on the fence about this choice)
-- do some shopping around Santa Cruz + Calle Sierpes + El Corte Igles
-- rest at the hotel
-- finish packing
19.00h Tapas Challenge (age appropriate? ) Try the bar at Eslava + Al Azotea (Calle Jesús del Gran Poder)
How does this sound?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
Greetings to you all!