Greetings to you all!
Seeing that Seville’s Top 2 attractions are the Alcazar and the Cathedral, I wonder if it’d be wiser to do them on separate days? So, does this itinerary make sense? Or am I missing something important ? I really want to get some variety and not do similar in style places. And the group is much smaller than initially expected – 7 of us altogether (65-78yrs old). An hour-by-hour itinerary is something that I feel more comfortable with even if things change later on
Day 1 /
18.00h arrive from Cordoba (Gran Melia Colon 3 nights)
20.30h tapas dinner at Enrique Becerra (walk)
Day 2 / Walking Tour + Horse carriage ride / Alcazar Day
09.00h walk to Alcazar via the Bullring + Torre del Ore (photo stops)
09.45h -11.45h Visit the Alcazar (possibly including a tour of the Royal Apartment @10.30h)
11.45h -13.30h Walking tour of Santa Cruz
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Vineria San Telmo
15.00h Walk back to the Cathedral area for a horse-buggy ride
15.15-16.00h Horse carriage ride through Maria Luisa park + Plaza Espana (ca. 45-60min)
16.30h Return to the hotel to rest
18.45h Walk to Casa de la Memoria (to get good seats)
19.30-20.30h Flamenco show
20.30h Dinner at Cuna 2 Restaurant near the flamenco venue
22.30h Return to the hotel
*** That seems to be like a LOT of walking for one day . Anyway, to remedy that ?
Day 3 / Walking Tour / Cathedral Day
09.15h Depart hotel to Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas via Metrópol Parasol photo-stop
10.00-11.00h Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas
11.15h -11.45h Iglesia del Salvador Church
12.00-13.00h Cathedral (about 45-60min?)
13.00-13.30h Giralda climb to the top for the views (about 30-40min?)
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Restaurant San Marco (basically basically for the ambiance of the old Arab Baths... still a bit on the fence about this choice)
-- do some shopping around Santa Cruz + Calle Sierpes + El Corte Igles
-- rest at the hotel
-- finish packing
19.00h Tapas Challenge (age appropriate? ) Try the bar at Eslava + Al Azotea (Calle Jesús del Gran Poder)
How does this sound?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples + Walking Tour
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 8 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 9 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 12 Venice gondola ride
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
Greetings to you all!