Greetings to you all!
Seeing that Seville’s Top 2 attractions are the Alcazar and the Cathedral, I wonder if it’d be wiser to do them on separate days? So, does this itinerary make sense? Or am I missing something important ? I really want to get some variety and not do similar in style places. And the group is much smaller than initially expected – 7 of us altogether (65-78yrs old). An hour-by-hour itinerary is something that I feel more comfortable with even if things change later on
Day 1 /
18.00h arrive from Cordoba (Gran Melia Colon 3 nights)
20.30h tapas dinner at Enrique Becerra (walk)
Day 2 / Walking Tour + Horse carriage ride / Alcazar Day
09.00h walk to Alcazar via the Bullring + Torre del Ore (photo stops)
09.45h -11.45h Visit the Alcazar (possibly including a tour of the Royal Apartment @10.30h)
11.45h -13.30h Walking tour of Santa Cruz
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Vineria San Telmo
15.00h Walk back to the Cathedral area for a horse-buggy ride
15.15-16.00h Horse carriage ride through Maria Luisa park + Plaza Espana (ca. 45-60min)
16.30h Return to the hotel to rest
18.45h Walk to Casa de la Memoria (to get good seats)
19.30-20.30h Flamenco show
20.30h Dinner at Cuna 2 Restaurant near the flamenco venue
22.30h Return to the hotel
*** That seems to be like a LOT of walking for one day . Anyway, to remedy that ?
Day 3 / Walking Tour / Cathedral Day
09.15h Depart hotel to Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas via Metrópol Parasol photo-stop
10.00-11.00h Palacio Palacio de las Dueñas
11.15h -11.45h Iglesia del Salvador Church
12.00-13.00h Cathedral (about 45-60min?)
13.00-13.30h Giralda climb to the top for the views (about 30-40min?)
13.30-15.00h Lunch at Restaurant San Marco (basically basically for the ambiance of the old Arab Baths... still a bit on the fence about this choice)
-- do some shopping around Santa Cruz + Calle Sierpes + El Corte Igles
-- rest at the hotel
-- finish packing
19.00h Tapas Challenge (age appropriate? ) Try the bar at Eslava + Al Azotea (Calle Jesús del Gran Poder)
How does this sound?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Wales
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Paris in early august
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
Greetings to you all!