Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 4 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 5 Day trips from Bologna
- 6 Terrorism in Europe
- 7 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 8 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 12 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 15 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 16 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?