Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 4 Portugal itinerary help
- 5 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 6 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 7 Europe in late January
- 8 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 9 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Berlin
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 24 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 25 Flights from Croatia