Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 More help with housing in Puglia
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 14 Dresden Train Station
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 rent car / Munich
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 23 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 24 Channel Islands
- 25 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe