Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 13 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 American Express
- 18 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 21 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 22 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 23 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 Which european city?