Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 2 London 2For1 question
- 3 Austria**+27737016174~lost lover back/Divorce spells Cape Town,Pretoria,USA
- 4 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 5 ~Europe/UK/USA*+27737016174`herbalist healers South Africa,love spells,Iran
- 6 ~UK**+27737016174~herbalist healers in*Polokwane,Europe,USA,Russia
- 7 USA**+27737016174`Herbalist healers in Europe,England,London
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 10 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 11 Venice
- 12 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 17 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Porto and vicinity
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece