Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
- 1 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 4 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Nice
- 7 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 8 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 9 Norway experts needed.
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 12 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 13 Last monte Paris apartment
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 17 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 18 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 19 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Wimpy's
- 23 HELP stuck in Italy
- 24 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 25 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE