Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 2 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 3 Pure Forskolin XT @ http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 6 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 7 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 8 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 9 One Way... trust or bust?
- 10 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 11 However, once you've gotten
- 12 American Style Restaurants in London
- 13 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 14 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 15 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 18 Walking GPS?
- 19 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 20 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 21 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 France: advice on where to go with young kids