Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Spain
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Italy
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Emergencies in Ireland
- 6 If you had to choose one......
- 7 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 10 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 11 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 12 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 13 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 14 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Food in Positano
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Edinburgh to Skye
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread