Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day trip from Nice
- 2 Norway holiday locations
- 3 Norway holiday locations
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 6 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 7 Help with itinerary
- 8 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 13 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 14 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 3 nights in Paris