Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT AOL CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 Aol Reset Password
- 2 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 3 Rome hotel
- 4 Day in Capri
- 5 Villa in Italy
- 6 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 7 Help me make this possible!
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 11 One night in the Dolomites
- 12 Vatican tour
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 Route Information
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 23 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 24 International drivers permit
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london