Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 5 12 days in Austria
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Amsterdam in August
- 9 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Croatia Itinerary Advice - Thank you!
- 12 What about Basque Country?
- 13 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 14 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 17 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 25 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice