Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in France-two new books
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris