Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 2 London: Battle of the badges
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 5 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 6 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 7 RHK's Fall escape
- 8 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 9 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 10 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 11 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 14 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 15 Can you comment on my itinerary?
- 16 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 17 Anyone visiting Ireland
- 18 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 19 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 23 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 24 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 25 Charming hotel in Milan?