Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 3 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 4 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 5 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 6 French Election - Questions???
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 18 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 19 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 20 dinner jackets
- 21 French election
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 24 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!