Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 5 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 6 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 7 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 River Boat Cruise
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 12 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 15 Amalfi or Positano
- 16 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 17 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 22 Cordoba to Madrid airport?
- 23 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 24 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 25 Seville Hotels - September 2016