Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 2 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 3 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 4 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 My Google Maps
- 9 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 12 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 15 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 16 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 17 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 18 italy - france - germany
- 19 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 20 Planning Europe trip
- 21 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 22 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 23 Authentic czech food
- 24 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 25 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!