Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
- 1 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 2 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 8 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 12 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 13 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 Sardinia in July
- 16 Foggia Day Trip
- 17 Barcelona to Positano
- 18 15 days in Central Europe
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Europe Winter in 16 days