Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 France Grande Alpes Excursion
- 4 Switzerland in 8 days
- 5 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 6 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 7 what to do with 2 nights!!
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 10 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 11 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 12 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 14 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 15 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 20 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Bandol port of call
- 23 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 24 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016