Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 2 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 3 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 4 Last minute trip to Capri
- 5 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 6 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 7 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 12 London Theater
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 22 Private Guide in Lyon
- 23 Norwegian Air?
- 24 Highclare Castle
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?