Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 renting a car in greece
- 6 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 7 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 10 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 11 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 12 retruning to US with souveniers
- 13 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 14 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 15 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 18 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 Help on ancient history route
- 23 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Can you locate this picture in Greece?