Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Seville in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 London tube
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland