Paul and I are visiting Seville in March and I would really appreciate a little info. I am sure there must be many members out there who could help?
I have read online that it can be quite warm but it is the rainy season, so, do I need a coat or a light raincoat? Should I take light clothes or should I be prepared for chilly days?
Where are the best places to eat? Any info on vegetarian restaurants would be appreciated? or a restaurant that at least has a few vegetarian dishes (Paul is not a veggie!) Last March Paul and I had a wonderful week in Madrid but unfortunately I had real problems with the food and I also took lots of clothes I did not need as the weather was glorious
I have my guide books but are there any ‘must sees’ off the beaten track?
Thank you for reading and hopefully you will take a minute to answer my post
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 Stonehenge and Bath
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 Greece itinerary ideas
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 8 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 9 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 10 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 Rome train to Positano
- 13 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Car rental in Paris
- 16 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 21 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 22 Road Maps of Ireland
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 A new travel app for Poland