First trip to Spain. We are flying into Barcelona ( Hotel MurMuri), Flying to Jerez, Staying in Conil De La Frontrera for a week, Flying out of Madrid ( hotel Moderno).
We will be staying in Conil De La Frontrera but would like to do a day trip / overnight trip to Seville. Should we drive there or take the train? Ive read in Frommers that the streets are extremely narrow and finding parking is a problem.
Any recommendations for central accomodation/ must sees in Seville?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 6 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 7 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 9 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 Corfu
- 11 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question