First trip to Spain. We are flying into Barcelona ( Hotel MurMuri), Flying to Jerez, Staying in Conil De La Frontrera for a week, Flying out of Madrid ( hotel Moderno).
We will be staying in Conil De La Frontrera but would like to do a day trip / overnight trip to Seville. Should we drive there or take the train? Ive read in Frommers that the streets are extremely narrow and finding parking is a problem.
Any recommendations for central accomodation/ must sees in Seville?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Help on ancient history route
- 4 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 5 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 13 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 14 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 15 Hotels in Turin
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 18 Best layover option
- 19 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 20 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Prem fares (again)
- 24 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights