We want to spend 5days in Seville, 2 or 3 in Cordoba and 3 in Granada. From Granada we will be going to Malaga (bus only from what I've seen) where we plan to pick up a car to see Ronda and other white villages in area. We will be coming into Madrid. Which order would you suggest visiting these cities and best way to get there. Seems like a lot of differing opinions on bus and train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 3 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 14 Luggage sizing
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 21 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 22 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 23 Christmas in Munich
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk