We want to spend 5days in Seville, 2 or 3 in Cordoba and 3 in Granada. From Granada we will be going to Malaga (bus only from what I've seen) where we plan to pick up a car to see Ronda and other white villages in area. We will be coming into Madrid. Which order would you suggest visiting these cities and best way to get there. Seems like a lot of differing opinions on bus and train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 2 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 3 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 7 2 weeks in Europe
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 10 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...