I was wondering if anyone has been on the tour of the Royal Apartment at the Alcazar. I understand that only 15 people are allowed at one time and that visitors are escorted around the apartment. What I cannot find so far is whether the tour is actually done by a real guide or with an audioguide. If it's with audioguides, what languages are available?
Thank you for any information!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 바둑tv =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 Charming areas to explore in London
- 6 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 11 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Tattoos in Italy
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 18 Place to stay
- 19 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 20 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 24 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 25 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
Seville Alcazar -- Royal Apartments tour -- Audioguide question