Has anyone stayed at La Taberna del Alabardero, or at Las Casas del Rey de Baeza? If so, could you, please, describe what is the level of comfort of these hotels, and how far or close they are from the Santa Cruz district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 2 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 3 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 14 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 20 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 21 Iceland Day 5
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 24 Montenegro in September
- 25 3 week stay in Scotland