Has anyone stayed at La Taberna del Alabardero, or at Las Casas del Rey de Baeza? If so, could you, please, describe what is the level of comfort of these hotels, and how far or close they are from the Santa Cruz district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 4 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 5 Milan tours
- 6 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 7 Flight Cost to Athens
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 Day Trip near Paris
- 10 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 11 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 14 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Lake Maggiore
- 17 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 18 Bootcut jeans
- 19 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 20 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 21 Amsterdam Transit
- 22 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 23 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 UK train question