Has anyone stayed at La Taberna del Alabardero, or at Las Casas del Rey de Baeza? If so, could you, please, describe what is the level of comfort of these hotels, and how far or close they are from the Santa Cruz district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving through Paris
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Road trip with our dog
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Barcelona alternative
- 9 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Can parking
- 25 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?