Has anyone stayed at La Taberna del Alabardero, or at Las Casas del Rey de Baeza? If so, could you, please, describe what is the level of comfort of these hotels, and how far or close they are from the Santa Cruz district?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 10 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees