Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 What train pass for Paris?
- 3 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 4 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 5 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 6 Munich to Milan via train
- 7 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 8 Must do/see in Rome
- 9 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 10 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 11 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 12 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 13 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 14 A plethora of islands
- 15 The isles in June
- 16 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 17 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 18 Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 20 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 21 Toll roads in Italy
- 22 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 23 what to do in florence
- 24 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 25 Winery tours