Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 2 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 4 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 5 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Eating in University cafeterias
- 8 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 9 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 10 travel to western Europe from India
- 11 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 12 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 wineries near Ronda
- 15 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 16 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 17 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 18 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 22 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 23 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking