Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Path of the Gods Question
- 12 Loire Valley 12 days
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 23 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 First trip - destination advice!