Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 2 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 3 London theatre
- 4 Istanbul to budapest
- 5 Mirrors?
- 6 British Airways, anyone?
- 7 Please suggest on travel plan to UK. Ireland
- 8 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 9 Need help for a Spain solo trip
- 10 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 11 Suggest cheapest commute to belfast from UK
- 12 Train Tickets in Spain
- 13 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 14 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 15 Budapest main train station status
- 16 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 17 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 18 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 19 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 20 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 21 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 From Schipol to ?
- 24 17 Days Honeymoon in Italy and France
- 25 Eastern Europe Trip 2016