Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 3 How should I plan my hiking/boat day trip to Cinque Terre?
- 4 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 lake como (italy) or lugano/lucerne (switzerland)?
- 8 Recommendation - Paris apartment for only 3 nights
- 9 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 10 France Itinerary Help
- 11 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 12 Rome apartment
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 15 French/Italian Alps
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 18 Cross-Pollinate apartments for London? Any experience?
- 19 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 22 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 23 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 24 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 25 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?