Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 4 Croatia Ferry Help
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Switzerland in November?
- 15 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input