Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 5 Switzerland in 8 days
- 6 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 7 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 8 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 9 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Yummy Swiss bites
- 12 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 13 Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 15 10 nights in France
- 16 2 London theatre recommendations
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 19 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 20 Croatia Itenerary
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 23 Where to stop along the way
- 24 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 25 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016