Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 2 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 7 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Dordogne lodging
- 13 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 14 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 15 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 16 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 21 Dordogne markets
- 22 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 23 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 24 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 25 Greece ( 8 Nights)