Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence Airport Car Rental Return - Recent Experiences?
- 2 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 3 Should I buy Italy/France flight with Award Miles?!
- 4 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 5 Late October Trip in France
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 8 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 9 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 10 My summer in Paris
- 11 Euro railways
- 12 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 13 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 14 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 15 Traveling to Northern Italy
- 16 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 17 May or September?
- 18 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 19 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 20 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 21 10 Days in Sud Tirol & Dolomites
- 22 Barcelona October 2015
- 23 Family holiday with two toddlers in October
- 24 Family holiday with two toddlers in Southern Europe, October 2015
- 25 Three day trips from Amsterdam