Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.skin4up.com/nayvi-serum/
- 2 London Hotel - Different Request
- 3 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 4 Portugal rental car
- 5 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 6 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 3 nights in Madrid
- 13 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Bernese Oberland
- 16 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 17 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 21 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 Threat Level in UK
- 24 ATM
- 25 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome