Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 2 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 3 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 4 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 5 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Help with a small island in Greece
- 10 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 11 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 International driving permit required in France?
- 14 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 17 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year