Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 2 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 3 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 4 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 5 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 6 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 7 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 8 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 12 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 13 Dublin to Dingle?
- 14 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 15 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 16 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 17 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 18 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 19 Edinburgh car rental, lodging, train to city
- 20 How to get to Mallorca
- 21 Day Trip from London
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 24 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 25 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi