Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Travel in Europe
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21