Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 7 Undisclsoed location
- 8 Need help with my itinerary
- 9 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 13 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 14 Paris in September
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 help with Italy itinerary
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 23 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla