Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 2 Florence Travel Guide
- 3 Cornwall Advice
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 Rome Advice?
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 10 Via del Sale, Italy
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 16 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Nafplio to Hydra
- 19 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 23 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Acorn TV and Whatsapp