Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 Holiday in Europe
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 7 Hostel Advice
- 8 Romanhomes.com - looking for RECENT info, please
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 12 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 13 Hertz Never Lost
- 14 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 15 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 16 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 19 First Time Europe Trip
- 20 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 21 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 22 student in denmark
- 23 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 24 Iceland in Feb
- 25 Poland in September