Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in southern Italy - best way to visit Pompeii and Naples
- 2 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 3 British Airways hand luggage - how strict are they on measurements?
- 4 Cloest Rome train station to FCO
- 5 too many London hotels!
- 6 Great Hotels in Prague and Vienna?
- 7 Our Next Europe Trip
- 8 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 9 France -2 weeks Itinerary critique
- 10 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 11 Spanish Christmas season traditions
- 12 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 15 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 16 Hotels in Serbia?
- 17 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 18 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 14-16 days - where to fly in/out?
- 20 What to Wear in Scotland
- 21 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 22 transport changes in Prague
- 23 Dirndl Shop Locations
- 24 Travel Time from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord Station?
- 25 what on earth have they done to the Search function??