Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 온라인 ● 연결 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 5 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Leather goods in Florence
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 France Itinerary Advice
- 13 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 14 dinner jackets
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 17 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 23 Transportation
- 24 Things to do in Montpellier
- 25 Lucerne and Innsbruck