Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 3 Stay away from EF Tours
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Fun, free language website
- 6 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 7 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 10 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 11 Help with itinerary Bulgaria and Romania
- 12 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 13 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 14 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Bike touring in France
- 17 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 20 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Folegandros info?
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin