Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 Double bed or two beds?
- 3 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Istanbul
- 6 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 7 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 10 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 13 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 14 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam in August
- 16 My San Sebastian ideas
- 17 Santorini
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 21 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 22 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 23 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 24 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 25 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?