Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 3 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Spain Travel
- 7 Itinerary Questions
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 11 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 12 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 13 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 14 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Lake como
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?