Am I right that Plaza de España, Real Alcázar and Parque María Luisa are all near each other? If so, is that good area to stay? And if yes, could you recommend me any decent hotel or hostel with private bathroom in that area?
Basically, I am looking for area with most interesting sights nearby... if it is near Guadalquivir, even better!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey - Live report
- 2 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 3 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 Stay in Venice
- 7 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 8 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Best driving map for Greece?
- 12 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 13 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 14 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 15 Questions for Paris residents
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 Central European train travel
- 18 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 19 Carinthia
- 20 Southwestern England
- 21 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 22 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 23 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 24 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 25 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan