As part of our Andalusia trip in October, my group (60-75yrs) and I will be in Seville for 3 nights (with 2 full days in the city). Actually, it will be 1.5 days for sightseeing + half a day of free time. Since I'm responsible for coming up with an itinerary, I want to try and fit in as much as we can of the "must-see-do" in the 1.5 days. The rest of time the my ladies most likely will spend resting / shopping. I kind of understand what the must-see attractions are, I just cannot figure out how much time to allocate to them and how to fit them into the itinerary.
Here are some details / ideas:
-- Hotel Melia Colon (possibly)
-- hire a Japanese speaking guide (haven't found one yet *_*)
-- hire minibus (day 2 / perhaps for 4-6h hours in the morning, as walking all day will be very hard due to the age of the group)
-- Japanese tourists are used to fast-paced programs.
All work in progress...
day 1 (wednesday)
ca. 18.00h arrive from Cordoba by minibus + check in
20.30h dinner (considering Mechela Restaurnte, as it's not far from the hotel)
day 2 (thursday) full day sightseeing: probably w/minibus
ca. 09.30h am minibus overview Tour w/ photo- stops at Bullring (no tour, will tour the bullring in Ronda) , Tore del Oro, Metropole Parasole
11.00h Alcazar (w/ OR w/out Upper apartments ; Cuatro Real Alto?)
13.30h Lunch (where?)
15.00h 1-hour Horse ride including Plaza de Espana + Maria Luisa park
16.00h walk back to the hotel / Transfer by minibus?
16.30/17.00h Hotel / rest
19.00h walk to Flamenco @ Casa la Memoria show @ 19.30h
20.45h Dinner @ Cuna 2-Baco Restaurant
day 3 (friday) / half day tour :
Casa de Pilatos (a must?)
Cathedral (how long?)
Barrio Santa Cruz
13.00h Lunch (where?)
14.30h free time / shopping Calle sierras, etc
19.30h (possibly) the Night at the Real Alcazar 75min tour "performance involves dance, song, acting" (in Spanish w/Japanese guide).
Writing it all out, makes it really clear that we don't have enough time to do Seville justice! But that's all the time we have this trip, and I really want to make the best of it -- having a varied, full, and interesting program.
Hope to hear some advice as to the locations, timing, etc.
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Sicily
- 4 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 12 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 13 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 14 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 15 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 20 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 21 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages