I will be in Sevilla the evenings of September 7 to September 11. My son and I are looking foward to attending the bienal de flamenco on 1 or 2 nights. I am hoping for some recommendations. Thanks!
Sevilla Bienal de Flamenco
- 1 Ordering wine in Paris
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Foggia Day Trip
- 4 Cinque Terre card and train
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 7 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 8 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 9 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 10 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 11 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 12 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 18 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Car rental
- 22 Day trip to Capri
- 23 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 24 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 25 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?