Any suggestions on visiting these 2 towns in January. Is it worth going to both, one better than the other?
I am staying 5 nights in Seville and 4 nights in malaga. Should I spend 2 nights in one of the towns and visit the other?
We are a group of 4 travelling by train, but happy to hire a car if it is better to.
setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 2 St Germain
- 3 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Hotels that we found special
- 6 Art in Paris
- 7 Rental car while in Ireland
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 11 Too many Trip Reports
- 12 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 22 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 23 Reykjavik hotels
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets