Any suggestions on visiting these 2 towns in January. Is it worth going to both, one better than the other?
I am staying 5 nights in Seville and 4 nights in malaga. Should I spend 2 nights in one of the towns and visit the other?
We are a group of 4 travelling by train, but happy to hire a car if it is better to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Holding bags in Paris
- 3 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 4 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 5 Transportation from Bordeaux to San Sebastián
- 6 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 7 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 11 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 12 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 Help! Trains to Brugge from Brussels
- 15 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Venturing even further
- 18 Rome
- 19 Heavily armed police in Le Marais?
- 20 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 21 Paris in April
- 22 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 23 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 24 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 25 which dordogne caves AND in which order?