Any suggestions on visiting these 2 towns in January. Is it worth going to both, one better than the other?
I am staying 5 nights in Seville and 4 nights in malaga. Should I spend 2 nights in one of the towns and visit the other?
We are a group of 4 travelling by train, but happy to hire a car if it is better to.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 월드카지노
- 2 4 Country Itinerary
- 3 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 4 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 5 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 6 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 Croatia Itenerary
- 9 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 10 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 11 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 12 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 13 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 14 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 15 14 days in Greece
- 16 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 17 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 18 Scotland
- 19 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 20 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 21 tipping
- 22 Domme or Monpazier?
- 23 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 24 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 25 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.