Sorry for the depressing question, but this is of real concern to me. I want to stay away from "seedy" areas where creeps hang out. Every state has their own intolerable low lives that mistreat woman and children. Just want to know if anyone can give some insight into areas to stay away from for this reason...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 November in Rome
- 4 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 7 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Germany or Sweden
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 15 Rome -- The next time around
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 18 London vacation rental agency
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 21 Campania in June, July, September
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
Serious: In what area(s) of Croatia does Human Trafficking occcur?