So I'm a huge soccer fan and was hoping to be able to catch a Serie A match while I'm in Italy on the following timeline:
Aug. 24-25: Milan
Aug. 26-28: Venice
Aug. 29-Sept. 1: Florence
Sept. 2-5: Rome
I won't be in country yet for the opening weekend on August 23. But we will be in Florence for the second round of matches, on Sunday, August 30. Unfortunately, both Fiore and Empoli are on the road. But there is an amazing matchup between Juventus and Roma at 7:45pm at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome. I would love to go.
My question is: with current August 30 plans to just tour the Duomo in Florence and see Santa Croce and some other churches/walk around and get lost, is it feasible to grab a train down to Rome and catch this match? What time should I schedule my outbound and return trains? Also, keep in mind that I do have to return to Florence after the match for a pre-booked tour in Chianti the next morning, so I'd need a late night/early morning train from Rome to Florence following the match.
I know it sounds insane and draining, but this would be a highlight of the trip for me. Any suggestions welcome, and thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토사이트추천##≫dldl-22.com≪사설토토추천
- 2 무료손오공 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 안전토토사이트추천##≫sksk-22.com≪안전토토추천
- 4 파워볼시스템배팅 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 5 Switzaly 2011: two sisters visit Zurich, Turin and Milan
- 6 IWM
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Seville to Cordoba
- 9 3 nights in Madrid
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Travelling Iceland
- 14 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 15 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 16 Portugal rental car
- 17 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Trastevere Food
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 Sim Cards
- 25 Nightime Tivoli
Serie A - Juventus at Roma - take the train down from Florence?