Planning a two week trip in May by car to Serbia and perhaps one or two more nearby countries. Have already been to Croatia and Slovenia so would be thinking perhaps of going in the opposite direction. Have studied the Internet sites without conclusion. Serbia seems to be contradictory in several respects so ..........it's time to contact our friends at Fedor's to find out what the real scoop is in terms of Serbian travel. Things to see, do - things to avoid, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. We are experienced European travelers but are really out of our element in this part of Eastern Europe. Many THANKS in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 2 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 3 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 4 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Munich with a car?
- 9 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 12 Toulouse and beyond -
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 poland to switzerland
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?