Planning a two week trip in May by car to Serbia and perhaps one or two more nearby countries. Have already been to Croatia and Slovenia so would be thinking perhaps of going in the opposite direction. Have studied the Internet sites without conclusion. Serbia seems to be contradictory in several respects so ..........it's time to contact our friends at Fedor's to find out what the real scoop is in terms of Serbian travel. Things to see, do - things to avoid, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. We are experienced European travelers but are really out of our element in this part of Eastern Europe. Many THANKS in advance.
- 1 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Holocaust tours
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Retirement Vacation
- 7 UK flexipass best option?
- 8 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 9 Almalfi in Late March??
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 13 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 14 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 15 French Riviera Overview
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 21 Car Rental Locations
- 22 car hire france and spain
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?