Planning a two week trip in May by car to Serbia and perhaps one or two more nearby countries. Have already been to Croatia and Slovenia so would be thinking perhaps of going in the opposite direction. Have studied the Internet sites without conclusion. Serbia seems to be contradictory in several respects so ..........it's time to contact our friends at Fedor's to find out what the real scoop is in terms of Serbian travel. Things to see, do - things to avoid, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. We are experienced European travelers but are really out of our element in this part of Eastern Europe. Many THANKS in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 VISA question
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 14 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea