Planning a two week trip in May by car to Serbia and perhaps one or two more nearby countries. Have already been to Croatia and Slovenia so would be thinking perhaps of going in the opposite direction. Have studied the Internet sites without conclusion. Serbia seems to be contradictory in several respects so ..........it's time to contact our friends at Fedor's to find out what the real scoop is in terms of Serbian travel. Things to see, do - things to avoid, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. We are experienced European travelers but are really out of our element in this part of Eastern Europe. Many THANKS in advance.
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Reichstag tickets
- 3 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 4 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 5 One week in Norway
- 6 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 7 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 8 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 9 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 12 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 13 Am I too fat too travel?
- 14 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 15 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 16 Do and don't, eating in France
- 17 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 19 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 20 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 21 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 22 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 23 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 24 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 25 italy itinerary for comments