A friend and I are flying to Nice in 2 weeks. We are coming from different states and meeting in Philadelphia for a flight to Brussels then to Nice. What I am most concerned about is meeting her. I am coming from a small airport - Harrisburg, Pa. She from Richmond, VA. With the ATC furloughs started, would you be stressed about our plans? I am really trying not to worry but our vacation is only 6 days total including the overnight flight. We agreed that if one doesn't make the Brussels flight, the other would continue on and hope the first could catch up...
Sequester-Air Traffic control - Europe trip - how worried would you be?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Rome Accommodation
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 20 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 21 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 London for Christmas
- 24 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 25 London's Proposed New Airport...