A friend and I are flying to Nice in 2 weeks. We are coming from different states and meeting in Philadelphia for a flight to Brussels then to Nice. What I am most concerned about is meeting her. I am coming from a small airport - Harrisburg, Pa. She from Richmond, VA. With the ATC furloughs started, would you be stressed about our plans? I am really trying not to worry but our vacation is only 6 days total including the overnight flight. We agreed that if one doesn't make the Brussels flight, the other would continue on and hope the first could catch up...
Sequester-Air Traffic control - Europe trip - how worried would you be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 3 weeks in Europe
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 13 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 14 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 15 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 17 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 18 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 19 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 20 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 23 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 24 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 25 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook