I have to book my vacations from work in the next few days... I want to travel to Italy (most likely 2 weeks of Rome/Florence/Venice). I wont be able this april/may so I'm guessing based on what I'm readting the other best time would be september/october.
My question is for September and October 2016, is there a particular period of 2-3 weeks that would be best in terms of combo of weather and crowds? Any particular week I should avoid because of some event that draws crowds, or maybe the contrary something special going on in those months that I should not miss?
Is there a big difference in crowds and weather for example between early september vs early october? I'm not ready to search for plane tickets yet but I just want to know which 2 week window would be best "usually"... Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotel - Different Request
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 4 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 Iceland trip report!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 13 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Seville to Cordoba
- 16 3 nights in Madrid
- 17 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 18 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 19 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 25 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?