I have to book my vacations from work in the next few days... I want to travel to Italy (most likely 2 weeks of Rome/Florence/Venice). I wont be able this april/may so I'm guessing based on what I'm readting the other best time would be september/october.
My question is for September and October 2016, is there a particular period of 2-3 weeks that would be best in terms of combo of weather and crowds? Any particular week I should avoid because of some event that draws crowds, or maybe the contrary something special going on in those months that I should not miss?
Is there a big difference in crowds and weather for example between early september vs early october? I'm not ready to search for plane tickets yet but I just want to know which 2 week window would be best "usually"... Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 Rome -- The next time around
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 Alitala
- 7 PARIS
- 8 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 9 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 10 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 22 An evening in London
- 23 NYT article
- 24 Sicily help
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag