Thanks for all your help on past topics. We are about 1 month and 1 week away from our first ever trip to Europe and are SO excited, but starting to freak out a bit! Looking for some overall advice on things to do, places to eat/drink, etc. We are a newly engaged couple in our mid-20's that love to walk, take photographs, meet people, visit some museums (but not be inside all day), drink (wine/beer lovers!), etc.
Below is our itinerary - any advice on your all time favorite things to do/see and advice on fun places to eat/drink would be appreciated!!
Friday, September 07, 2012 SFO to England (arrive 2pm)
Saturday, September 08, 2012 Arrive England
Sunday, September 09, 2012 England
Monday, September 10, 2012 England
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 England
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 England
Thursday, September 13, 2012 England
(Plans: Thames River Festival!, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Thames River Cruise, London Eye, Buckingham Palace (changing of guards), St. Paul's)
Friday, September 14, 2012 England to Paris (morning train)
Saturday, September 15, 2012 Paris
Sunday, September 16, 2012 Paris
Monday, September 17, 2012 Paris
Tuesday, September 18, 2012 Paris
(Plans: Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Versailles (day trip), Notre Dame, Ste Chappelle, Terrace of the Galeries Lafayette view, Tuileries Garden)
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 Paris to Amsterdam (morning train)
Thursday, September 20, 2012 Amsterdam
Friday, September 21, 2012 Amsterdam
(Plans: Van Gogh, Ann Frank, Heineken Experience, Canal Cruise)
Saturday, September 22, 2012 Amsterdam to SFO (11am)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 3 Visit to Engand
- 4 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 10 London Restaurants
- 11 Munich Hotel Location
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 16 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 19 Is Sicily Safe?
- 20 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 23 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 24 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 25 Help with basic itinerary