Hi I am planning a trip to Slovenia in September and have heard that there is a "cow ball" in Bohinj sometime. Does anyone know when this happens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 2 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 6 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 7 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 11 Use of Train Tickets
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Amsterdam and...?
- 18 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 19 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 22 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 23 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 24 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 25 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed