Hi I am planning a trip to Slovenia in September and have heard that there is a "cow ball" in Bohinj sometime. Does anyone know when this happens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Summer holiday's in Zermatt - Switzerland
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 9 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 10 kureiff and dcd
- 11 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 12 February in Florence
- 13 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 14 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 15 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 16 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 17 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 Loire Valley itinerary
- 21 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 22 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 23 Should we go to Vienna?
- 24 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 25 11 days in Andalusia