Hi I am planning a trip to Slovenia in September and have heard that there is a "cow ball" in Bohinj sometime. Does anyone know when this happens?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 up☎ : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855~999 ~8045 epson PRINTER …
- 3 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 4 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 5 Couscous
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 16 days in France and Italy
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 IWM
- 13 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 14 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 17 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 18 quickest way to Prague
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE