My husband and I are thinking of taking a trip in September 2013 to celebrate his birthday. I would love to hear views on the 3 destinations he has chosen so that I can start to research and plan.
September in Holland, Begium and Denmark 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and where else?
- 2 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 3 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 4 Dollhouse furniture
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 7 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 11 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 16 tipping wait staff and others
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Torn between 3 apartments in Paris
- 20 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Day trips from Lisbon
- 23 Reviews for US Travel Agency used for Spain travel
- 24 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 25 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI