We are flying into Milan on September 18th and would be reaching somewhere around 7 pm local time. We have a good 21-23 days and would like to do the following:
Milan- 1 night or 2
Venice- 2-3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Cinque Terre- 2 nights
Sorrento- 2-3 nights
Florence- 3 nights
Nice, France-2-3 nights
I read that it rains in October and hence, we would like to do the beachy regions first. Obviously, we would have to spend the first night in Milan itself.
I am thinking of traveling the next day to Nice and spend the next 2-3 days there and then go to CT or Sorrento or Venice? Any suggestions in planning the itinerary would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland france spain
- 3 Ex-pats with young kids
- 4 Maximizing Norway time
- 5 Greece
- 6 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 7 southeast sicily town as home base
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Ludwig Castles
- 22 Best Viking Sites
- 23 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 24 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living