We are flying into Milan on September 18th and would be reaching somewhere around 7 pm local time. We have a good 21-23 days and would like to do the following:
Milan- 1 night or 2
Venice- 2-3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Cinque Terre- 2 nights
Sorrento- 2-3 nights
Florence- 3 nights
Nice, France-2-3 nights
I read that it rains in October and hence, we would like to do the beachy regions first. Obviously, we would have to spend the first night in Milan itself.
I am thinking of traveling the next day to Nice and spend the next 2-3 days there and then go to CT or Sorrento or Venice? Any suggestions in planning the itinerary would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 7 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Poland to Austria In December
- 11 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 12 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 15 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 18 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 19 Tracking the Weather
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 Alsace to Austria?
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel