We are flying into Milan on September 18th and would be reaching somewhere around 7 pm local time. We have a good 21-23 days and would like to do the following:
Milan- 1 night or 2
Venice- 2-3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Cinque Terre- 2 nights
Sorrento- 2-3 nights
Florence- 3 nights
Nice, France-2-3 nights
I read that it rains in October and hence, we would like to do the beachy regions first. Obviously, we would have to spend the first night in Milan itself.
I am thinking of traveling the next day to Nice and spend the next 2-3 days there and then go to CT or Sorrento or Venice? Any suggestions in planning the itinerary would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 2 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 3 travel around Spain
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 Another Question re Scotland
- 6 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 7 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 8 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 9 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 10 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 11 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 12 Restaurants
- 13 Where to stay in Umbria
- 14 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 15 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 16 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 17 Confused on which train pass
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 21 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 22 Gap of Dunloe
- 23 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 24 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 25 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily