We are flying into Milan on September 18th and would be reaching somewhere around 7 pm local time. We have a good 21-23 days and would like to do the following:
Milan- 1 night or 2
Venice- 2-3 nights
Rome- 5 nights
Cinque Terre- 2 nights
Sorrento- 2-3 nights
Florence- 3 nights
Nice, France-2-3 nights
I read that it rains in October and hence, we would like to do the beachy regions first. Obviously, we would have to spend the first night in Milan itself.
I am thinking of traveling the next day to Nice and spend the next 2-3 days there and then go to CT or Sorrento or Venice? Any suggestions in planning the itinerary would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg