Are these perfume stores as fun as I'm told they are? Are the prices better at a Sephora? Do they have a special selection offered that I won't find at other stores?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 5 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 6 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 7 England in a week - what's realistic
- 8 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 French Riviera
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 14 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 15 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 19 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 20 gare de nord
- 21 Do you recommend a walking tour of Trogir
- 22 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Our time in Rome
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...