I am looking to book at trip for my 25th wedding anniversary to Italy. I was looking at booking a flight with Lufthansa airlines from Dallas to Frankfurt choosing business class because of the long flight and then booking from Frankfurt to Rome in the economy class. The arrival time to Frankfurt would be 09:10 with a departure time to Rome at 12:30. On the return I was looking at booking from Venice to Frankfurt in the economy class departing at 07:15 arriving in Frankfurt at 08:45 and then departing Frankfurt for Dallas again choosing the business class at 10:20. I know that in booking this way we would have to get our luggage upon arrival at Frankfurt and check in for the flight to Rome and then the same on the return we would have to get our baggage and check in for the departure to Dallas. Do you think there is enough time in between the flights to book it like this and by booking this way would we have to get a visa for Germany? I have flown international before with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Munich and no visa was required but the flights were not booked seperately either.
Seperate Flights from US to Frankfurt then to Rome
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 8 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 9 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 10 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?