I am looking to book at trip for my 25th wedding anniversary to Italy. I was looking at booking a flight with Lufthansa airlines from Dallas to Frankfurt choosing business class because of the long flight and then booking from Frankfurt to Rome in the economy class. The arrival time to Frankfurt would be 09:10 with a departure time to Rome at 12:30. On the return I was looking at booking from Venice to Frankfurt in the economy class departing at 07:15 arriving in Frankfurt at 08:45 and then departing Frankfurt for Dallas again choosing the business class at 10:20. I know that in booking this way we would have to get our luggage upon arrival at Frankfurt and check in for the flight to Rome and then the same on the return we would have to get our baggage and check in for the departure to Dallas. Do you think there is enough time in between the flights to book it like this and by booking this way would we have to get a visa for Germany? I have flown international before with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Munich and no visa was required but the flights were not booked seperately either.
Seperate Flights from US to Frankfurt then to Rome
- 1 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 4 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 5 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 6 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 10 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 11 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 12 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 13 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 14 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 15 portugal
- 16 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 17 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 18 Vacation rental in Provence
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 London on a sunny day
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days