I am looking to book at trip for my 25th wedding anniversary to Italy. I was looking at booking a flight with Lufthansa airlines from Dallas to Frankfurt choosing business class because of the long flight and then booking from Frankfurt to Rome in the economy class. The arrival time to Frankfurt would be 09:10 with a departure time to Rome at 12:30. On the return I was looking at booking from Venice to Frankfurt in the economy class departing at 07:15 arriving in Frankfurt at 08:45 and then departing Frankfurt for Dallas again choosing the business class at 10:20. I know that in booking this way we would have to get our luggage upon arrival at Frankfurt and check in for the flight to Rome and then the same on the return we would have to get our baggage and check in for the departure to Dallas. Do you think there is enough time in between the flights to book it like this and by booking this way would we have to get a visa for Germany? I have flown international before with connecting flights in Frankfurt and Munich and no visa was required but the flights were not booked seperately either.
Seperate Flights from US to Frankfurt then to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Museums and Activities
- 2 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 3 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 4 trip to lake como
- 5 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Driving Time - Kinsale to Clifden
- 9 Perfect Paris Day
- 10 Google Streetview for Greece
- 11 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 12 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 13 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 14 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 15 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 16 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 17 staying long term in Paris
- 18 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 19 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 20 Solo lunch and/or dinner in Killernay and Dublin
- 21 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 22 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Versaille and Normandy