Five of us (ladies in late 50's) are spending 2 weeks in Paris. Since we are all on separate budgets, is it okay to ask for separate checks at restaurants? Would they be offended if we even asked? Or do we need to get one check and later figure out each person's cost?
Separate checks at restaurants
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 3 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 4 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 5 Last monte Paris apartment
- 6 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 7 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 12 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 13 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 14 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 15 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 16 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 17 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 18 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 23 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions