On the TGV.com site we see the fare for seniors is reduced with a Senior Card. Does anyone know how to get one or do we just show our passports? Going to Tours from Paris for a day trip and later to Calais to catch a ferry to Dover. Do we need to purchase tickets ahead of our trip? We arrive on a Sunday and plan to go to Tours on Tuesday or Wednesday, Saturday to Calais. Or is a PREM the cheaper way to go? Do we have to buy ahead of time or just wait until Sunday or Monday ? We arrive on Sunday the 13th of September.
Senior Card for train travel in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 10 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 London hotel
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 15 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 18 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 19 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 25 Three days in Spain