On the TGV.com site we see the fare for seniors is reduced with a Senior Card. Does anyone know how to get one or do we just show our passports? Going to Tours from Paris for a day trip and later to Calais to catch a ferry to Dover. Do we need to purchase tickets ahead of our trip? We arrive on a Sunday and plan to go to Tours on Tuesday or Wednesday, Saturday to Calais. Or is a PREM the cheaper way to go? Do we have to buy ahead of time or just wait until Sunday or Monday ? We arrive on Sunday the 13th of September.
Senior Card for train travel in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 3 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 4 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Greek Islands: Naxos, Paros, Milos or Chania Town? May 2014
- 9 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 15 Porto to Lisbon
- 16 How much time in Lisbon?
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 5 or 6 day tours from Lisbon, HELP !
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 22 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 23 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 24 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 25 St Christophers Paris