I'd like to get some recommendations on the best and least expensive way to send money from the Uk to the US. My boyfriend lives in the UK and wants to send me some money. He heard something about sending it through Fed Ex... not actually sending money in an envelope, but through them, with a good exchange rate. I can't find anything on their site. I have used PayPal to pay for an apartment rental but don't know if that is the best way to go for personal use. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you !
Sending money from the UK to the US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 2 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 3 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 4 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 5 Cotswolds village base
- 6 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 7 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 8 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 9 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 10 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 15 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 16 Netherlands Delta Works
- 17 Southern Italy without a Car
- 18 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 21 Hotel in Rome?
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Visit to Bath and London england
- 24 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 25 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?