I'd like to get some recommendations on the best and least expensive way to send money from the Uk to the US. My boyfriend lives in the UK and wants to send me some money. He heard something about sending it through Fed Ex... not actually sending money in an envelope, but through them, with a good exchange rate. I can't find anything on their site. I have used PayPal to pay for an apartment rental but don't know if that is the best way to go for personal use. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you !
Sending money from the UK to the US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 6 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 13 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 14 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 15 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 16 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 19 best time to book accommodation
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 22 London visit
- 23 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?