I'd like to get some recommendations on the best and least expensive way to send money from the Uk to the US. My boyfriend lives in the UK and wants to send me some money. He heard something about sending it through Fed Ex... not actually sending money in an envelope, but through them, with a good exchange rate. I can't find anything on their site. I have used PayPal to pay for an apartment rental but don't know if that is the best way to go for personal use. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you !
Sending money from the UK to the US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Need help with itinerary
- 6 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 9 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 10 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 First Trip to Europe
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Expat area's in France
- 15 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 One month (ish) in Spain
- 19 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 22 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 23 La Sagrada Familia
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Where to stay in London