I'd like to get some recommendations on the best and least expensive way to send money from the Uk to the US. My boyfriend lives in the UK and wants to send me some money. He heard something about sending it through Fed Ex... not actually sending money in an envelope, but through them, with a good exchange rate. I can't find anything on their site. I have used PayPal to pay for an apartment rental but don't know if that is the best way to go for personal use. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you !
Sending money from the UK to the US
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Cyprus in December
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 22 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!