We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 2 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 3 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 4 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 5 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 8 tipping
- 9 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 11 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 12 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 15 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 16 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 17 Advice about Naples?
- 18 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 19 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 20 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon