We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Athens
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels