We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DIKKI : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 London and Normandy
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 rent muscle car in Norway
- 11 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 12 How do I private message a person?
- 13 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 14 Burgundy and Lyon
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 16 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 17 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 18 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 19 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 20 Visiting Lyon
- 21 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 24 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 25 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris