We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 2 Rome Airport Question!
- 3 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 4 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 5 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 6 Prague old town
- 7 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 8 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 11 Ordering in a Deli
- 12 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 20 free days of Europe
- 15 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 16 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 17 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 18 International Friends Tour
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Help with itinerary
- 22 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 23 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 24 I forgot my international driver permit
- 25 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini