We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Spain - day driver advice
- 15 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls