We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Car Rental in Italy
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 7 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 8 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 9 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 12 First Trip to Europe!
- 13 Paris Under Seige...
- 14 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 15 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 16 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 17 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 Belgium : a asfe country
- 23 sfo to europe
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?