We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to venice
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 4 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 7 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 8 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 help with Italy itinerary
- 11 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 12 Praiano
- 13 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 14 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 15 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 16 Chamonix to Paris
- 17 Rome-Itinerary
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 20 Scotland and London 21 days
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please