We are continuing to plan our wonderful European vaca and are fine tuning all details (we hope).
I was wondering the best way to prepare to send small items back home to the children who will not be joining us on the trip? This would be small items and post cards.
1. Does anyone know about how long a small package or postcard will take to reach the U.S.?
2. Should we buy postage from U.S. before we leave or is this even possible? This would be just for the postcards.
3. Will we be required to fill out customs forms?
4. Do you have any other tips for sending mail from Europe to U.S.? i.e., what days are post offices closed? What have been your expiriences in mailing items back to the U.S.?
Thank you again-in advance!! You all are so wonderful!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 4 Day in London
- 5 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 6 sim card
- 7 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 8 Lake Garda- Italy
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 European Championship
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Plan Italy trip
- 14 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 15 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 when you consider that it swivels
- 18 Train from Rome to Naples
- 19 How to reduce weight
- 20 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 21 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 22 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 23 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 24 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 25 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!