I'm wanting to book a room with Hotel Panda in Rome, and they've said to send my credit card number. I would feel fine sending it through their website, if they had a way to do that, but they don't, so it just has to go through email. I was wondering, is this safe and secure to do? What do you do if you don't do this? I know some places will let you send a check to hold your place, but that seems like a hassle.
Sending credit card number to hotel through email--okay or not?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car insurance in Europe...
- 2 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 3 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 4 ROME
- 5 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 6 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 7 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 8 We are off to France again!!
- 9 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 12 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 13 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 14 bath or york
- 15 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 16 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 19 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 Websites for train or bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 25 Planning a trip to Eastern Europe, could use your help.