We will be in Budapest in May and want to take unguided tours of the Jewish Quarter and other sights. Is a guided tour necessary to be admitted to the Great Synagogue? What is the cost in U.S. money for a tour of the area? We like to wander by ourselves after reading info in guide books. Is it wise to do the sightseeing on our own? Thanks for any suggestions.
Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 4 First time to Switzerland
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 7 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 8 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 4 weeks in the UK
- 14 Granada
- 15 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Switzerland help...?
- 20 London to Paris by train
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 24 Looking for clean & reputable hotels in Venice, Florence and Rome!
- 25 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??