A few years ago when I traveled to Italy I used a self-guided driving tour of Tuscany that (I believe) was written by StuDudley. Does anyone know of a similar driving tour for the Loire Valley? My husband and I will be staying in Amboise for four days and would like ideas for scenic drives.
Self-guided driving tour of the Loire Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 2 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 7 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 8 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 9 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY