A few years ago when I traveled to Italy I used a self-guided driving tour of Tuscany that (I believe) was written by StuDudley. Does anyone know of a similar driving tour for the Loire Valley? My husband and I will be staying in Amboise for four days and would like ideas for scenic drives.
Self-guided driving tour of the Loire Valley?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France,Spain,Italy
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 8 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015