Hello. We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 teenagers) and will be in Iceland this June. I am having a difficult time determining if we should do a self-drive tour or have a private guide instead. We are comfortable with GPS and have no problem being on our own. I am just concerned that by seeing so many beautiful things, without the additional insight and commentary of a guide, we might be missing out a bit. Also, I'm thinking the guides really know the best spots to get the best views, and the best ways to avoid crowds (assuming there are any??). Advice will be greatly appreciated!
Self Drive Tour or Private Guide
- 1 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Car rental
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 RHK's heading to Europe
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 France in 7 days
- 19 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 22 Istanbul in April
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 25 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...