we are flying into dublin from london (from New Zealand) and will spend 2 days in Dublin then want to drive south for approx 6 days and go via Powerscourt, Glendalough, Waterford, Cork, Blarney,Ring of Kerry, Limmerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway - then across to Drogheda to Newgrave and then back to Dublin. These are suggested places from friends who have been before (we haven't) but is this all do-able in the time frame allowed and is there anything anyone can recommend that we should see? also we have not booked any accom apart from the first two nights in dublin - thought we would just check into B & B's enroute - is this ok? any help much appreciated. ps Both 50+ but healthy and fit (ish).
Self Drive Southern Ireland
- 1 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 2 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Cuenca or Toledo
- 5 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 6 York Food and Drink Festival
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 Backpacking through Europe
- 9 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 12 Paris metro
- 13 RHK's heading to Europe
- 14 Tennyson Home
- 15 Berlin Hotels
- 16 Bruges B&Bs
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 21 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 22 Connection in Newark EWR
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 25 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September