we are flying into dublin from london (from New Zealand) and will spend 2 days in Dublin then want to drive south for approx 6 days and go via Powerscourt, Glendalough, Waterford, Cork, Blarney,Ring of Kerry, Limmerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway - then across to Drogheda to Newgrave and then back to Dublin. These are suggested places from friends who have been before (we haven't) but is this all do-able in the time frame allowed and is there anything anyone can recommend that we should see? also we have not booked any accom apart from the first two nights in dublin - thought we would just check into B & B's enroute - is this ok? any help much appreciated. ps Both 50+ but healthy and fit (ish).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 2 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Cutback on Spain trip
- 6 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 11 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 12 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 13 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 14 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 15 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 19 driving from ancona to rome
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 23 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 24 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help