we are flying into dublin from london (from New Zealand) and will spend 2 days in Dublin then want to drive south for approx 6 days and go via Powerscourt, Glendalough, Waterford, Cork, Blarney,Ring of Kerry, Limmerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway - then across to Drogheda to Newgrave and then back to Dublin. These are suggested places from friends who have been before (we haven't) but is this all do-able in the time frame allowed and is there anything anyone can recommend that we should see? also we have not booked any accom apart from the first two nights in dublin - thought we would just check into B & B's enroute - is this ok? any help much appreciated. ps Both 50+ but healthy and fit (ish).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브다모아사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 국내카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 9 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 10 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 11 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 14 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 First time in London
- 17 France, UK and Ireland
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Germany family road trip help!
- 20 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Ischia
- 23 What do after Bernia Express?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?