We will be staying in Barcelona early/mid May and want to take a short trip into Andorra for a couple of nights. The question is should we rent a car or take a bus for the drive? We also have a three year old and a one year old with us so if we were to rent a car it would have to be through a company that provides car seats. Do bus companies require you to have car seats for babies? Also, neither one of us drives a stick shift (I know...tsk tsk) and I've noticed that renting an automatic is WAY more expensive. I'm actually thinking of renting a manual here for a day and learning how to drive stick before we leave so we can save some money on a rental in Barcelona. BUT maybe driving up into Andorra is really mountainous and would be too hard for a beginning stick driver??? What do you think? Am I crazy?
Self drive or bus it from Barcelona to Andorra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 St Germain
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 5 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 6 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 18 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 19 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 20 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 21 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 22 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 23 When to go to Sicily
- 24 Wengen to Torino?
- 25 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?