We will be staying in Barcelona early/mid May and want to take a short trip into Andorra for a couple of nights. The question is should we rent a car or take a bus for the drive? We also have a three year old and a one year old with us so if we were to rent a car it would have to be through a company that provides car seats. Do bus companies require you to have car seats for babies? Also, neither one of us drives a stick shift (I know...tsk tsk) and I've noticed that renting an automatic is WAY more expensive. I'm actually thinking of renting a manual here for a day and learning how to drive stick before we leave so we can save some money on a rental in Barcelona. BUT maybe driving up into Andorra is really mountainous and would be too hard for a beginning stick driver??? What do you think? Am I crazy?
Self drive or bus it from Barcelona to Andorra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 9 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 10 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio