We will be staying in Barcelona early/mid May and want to take a short trip into Andorra for a couple of nights. The question is should we rent a car or take a bus for the drive? We also have a three year old and a one year old with us so if we were to rent a car it would have to be through a company that provides car seats. Do bus companies require you to have car seats for babies? Also, neither one of us drives a stick shift (I know...tsk tsk) and I've noticed that renting an automatic is WAY more expensive. I'm actually thinking of renting a manual here for a day and learning how to drive stick before we leave so we can save some money on a rental in Barcelona. BUT maybe driving up into Andorra is really mountainous and would be too hard for a beginning stick driver??? What do you think? Am I crazy?
Self drive or bus it from Barcelona to Andorra?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 2 Can romans help me?
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 5 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 8 Sicily 10 days
- 9 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 10 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Gogartys, Dublin
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 16 15 days in Europe,
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 22 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 23 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Advice on relocating to Italy?