We will be staying in Barcelona early/mid May and want to take a short trip into Andorra for a couple of nights. The question is should we rent a car or take a bus for the drive? We also have a three year old and a one year old with us so if we were to rent a car it would have to be through a company that provides car seats. Do bus companies require you to have car seats for babies? Also, neither one of us drives a stick shift (I know...tsk tsk) and I've noticed that renting an automatic is WAY more expensive. I'm actually thinking of renting a manual here for a day and learning how to drive stick before we leave so we can save some money on a rental in Barcelona. BUT maybe driving up into Andorra is really mountainous and would be too hard for a beginning stick driver??? What do you think? Am I crazy?
Self drive or bus it from Barcelona to Andorra?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 All you need in croatia
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Bayern seasonal pass
- 19 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Italy vacation rental help
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam