We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Story of the German Christmas star
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 13 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 14 Scuol, Switzerland
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??