We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel fan 220v?
- 2 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 3 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 4 Camogli and surrounds
- 5 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 6 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 7 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Palermo Apartment
- 11 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 12 Barcelona - places to stay
- 13 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Europe in October!
- 19 B&Bs in Ireland
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Moldova and Transnistria
- 22 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?