We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 please revew provence agenda
- 2 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Norway in November
- 5 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 6 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 7 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 8 ROME!!!
- 9 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 10 Swiss German
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 14 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 15 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 16 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 17 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 20 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 24 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 25 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?