We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Too many Trip Reports
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Reykjavik hotels
- 7 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 11 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 20 Hotels that we found special
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 23 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria