We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 4 3 weeks in Spain
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Emergencies in Ireland
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 11 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 12 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 15 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 16 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Food in Positano
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?