We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets