We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 European Vacation 2017
- 4 London in September
- 5 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Paris for children
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 IWM
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 Guided Vatican Tours
- 20 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 London in Winter Report
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?