We are flying into Nice on 25 Aug for 14 nights with our 2 children - 3yr old & 9mth old.We are looking for self catering accommodation with 2 bedrooms & near a sandy beach. I searched the web & done some reading and think that St.Raphael,Frejus, Cavalaire sur mer, would be suitable, any ideas, recommendations? there is so much out there!
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 2 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 3 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 4 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Spain.. suggestions please
- 7 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 8 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 9 London dining service charge
- 10 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 11 London Paris
- 12 The Rain in Spain and more
- 13 Scotland Question
- 14 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 15 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Luggage on trains/security?
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 What clothes?
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 the reality that it helps
- 22 Venice to Positano
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 25 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
self catering in Cote d'Azur? travelling with 2 young kids?