I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Sim Card Options
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 6 38 Days in Paris
- 7 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Day trip ideas
- 11 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 12 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 13 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 14 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 15 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 16 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 17 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Things to do in Brussels
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?