I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Les Invalides Night Show
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 barcelona neighborhood
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 12 Which Day?
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum