I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July