I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL @ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Berlin to ?
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 15 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 16 Greece
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Stuck in Paris
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice