I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Barcelona cooking classes
- 6 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 7 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 9 CDG airport and connection time
- 10 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 11 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 22 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 23 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt