I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Lauterbrunnen for a week in July or August 2013 for five adults. It will be me and my husband, his parents, and his brother, so we would ideally like three bedrooms but his brother could sleep on a couch or pullout in the main area if need be.
Our budget is around 1500 - 2000 Swiss Francs.
I've already checked on Booking.com and other Fodors threads and found a suggestion of Chalet Horner, but I'd love to hear other suggestions. I booked an apartment in Tuscany on a Fodors recommendation recently and it was wonderful (thank you, Fodors community!!), so I'm trying my luck again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capri in July
- 2 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 6 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 7 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 8 Venice
- 9 London 2For1 question
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 12 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 13 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 18 Porto and vicinity
- 19 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 20 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 21 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 22 Norway fjord
- 23 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 Italy