I'm just asking for personal opinions here. I want to do a Seine river cruise one evening while in Paris, and I'm wondering which you all prefer and why.
Is there a big difference between the two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich to Milan via train
- 2 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 3 what to do in florence
- 4 Buy back lease program?
- 5 10 days in spain
- 6 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 9 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 10 Our first trip to Europe
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November
- 13 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 14 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 19 What train pass for Paris?
- 20 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 21 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 24 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 25 Georges - Pompidou center