My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 5 Days in Switzerland
- 4 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 5 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations