My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 2 Amsterdam
- 3 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 4 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 5 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 6 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 9 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 10 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 11 8 Days in Spain
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 15 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 16 Scenic cruise advice
- 17 Barcelona alternative
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 20 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 God Save the Queen?
- 23 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 24 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras