My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Norwegian Air?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 6 Highclare Castle
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 9 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 10 Salzburg itinerary review
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017