My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 K-Day
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Cell Phone Question
- 4 Skye to Edinburgh
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 23 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 24 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 25 How early in the spring to visit London & England?