My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 5 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 6 Spanish food - not that special?
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 17 Chania
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Car rental in Santorini port
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Renting a car in Greece
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 24 renting a car in greece
- 25 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights