My boyfriend and I (both around 30 years old) are planning a trip to Paris in August. I've been looking into Seine cruises and would love some advice.
-Should I enjoy a dinner cruise and if so which one?
-If I just take a cruise (no dinner) would you recommend Vedettes du Pont Neuf or something else?
-If so, are there good dinner places near that area that you would recommend? (Moderately priced, not overly touristy)
-I've read that I can bring cheese and wine on board with me; is that true?
-How early should I arrive before the cruise to get a good spot on the boat?
-I would like an evening cruise. Is there a good time to start the cruise so the Eiffel tower is more likely to be lit up when we pass it?
Thanks for any and all advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 Stu Tower
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 YIKES!
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 14 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Labor Day in Paris
- 17 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 23 Almalfi
- 24 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations