I have a questions regarding Paris Seine Tour. I read in one forum that this is a good site to buty tickets: http://vedettesdupontneuf.com/home/
I think I can buy the ticket and go at ANY TIME on the date I bought the ticket for. Is that correct? Isn't it possible that there is a long queue , at the time I reach there, especially in evenings?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 온라인 신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 4 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 한국경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 8 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 10 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 13 Almalfi
- 14 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 15 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 16 Athens multi site pass
- 17 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 20 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 21 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 22 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 23 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 24 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 25 Charming areas to explore in London