I'm not a foodie nor am I interested in the suckling pig that Segovia is famous for. Could someone offer a place to get cheap meals or tapas in Segovia? I very much love to tapa hop through a city tasting my way through old favorites and trying new unknown items. I prefer smaller meals as I will be travelling on my own so can't share and don't tend to eat a lot at one sitting. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Cutback on Spain trip
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 13 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 24 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 25 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion