I'm not a foodie nor am I interested in the suckling pig that Segovia is famous for. Could someone offer a place to get cheap meals or tapas in Segovia? I very much love to tapa hop through a city tasting my way through old favorites and trying new unknown items. I prefer smaller meals as I will be travelling on my own so can't share and don't tend to eat a lot at one sitting. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 5 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 6 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 7 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 8 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 14 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 15 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 21 "Never Mind"
- 22 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 23 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 24 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain