I'm not a foodie nor am I interested in the suckling pig that Segovia is famous for. Could someone offer a place to get cheap meals or tapas in Segovia? I very much love to tapa hop through a city tasting my way through old favorites and trying new unknown items. I prefer smaller meals as I will be travelling on my own so can't share and don't tend to eat a lot at one sitting. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 Gap of Dunloe
- 3 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 4 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway